THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS BY OUR COMMUNITY.
You have a question about our products ? Check out the most frequently asked questions to the customer service by our community to solve out the issue. If you don’t, feel free to contact us.
Stream Pack Pro
In order to create a streaming video, you need to use streaming software.
Many software for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS and Linux (free or paying) are available on the internet: Streamlabs OBS, OBS Studio, X-Split, GameShow, vMix, Telestream Wirecast,…
- Download and install the software of your choice on your computer.
- We recommend using the open-source software Streamlabs OBS because it is free, intuitive and very easy for beginners to use.
STREAM CAM 1080p :
- Connect the camera to one of the USB ports of your computer.
- An installation utility will then launch automatically. After a few moments, the camera will be recognised by the computer.
- In the software, go to the “Video capture device” section and select RAIDEN Stream Cam 1080p from the list of available devices.
The camera can be placed on a screen or table with its 2-position bracket.
STREAM MIC USB :
- Connect the microphone to one of the USB ports on your computer using the supplied USB cable. The microphone LED lights up.
- An installation utility will then launch automatically. After a few moments, the microphone will be recognized by the computer.
- In the software, go to the “audio input capture device” section and select RAIDEN Stream Mic USB from the list of available devices.
STREAM BOX FULL HD :
- Plug the console you are going to play on into the HDMI IN port (3) using an HDMI cable (not included).
- Connect the box to your computer using the supplied USB 3.0 cable (1). The green LED on the box (2) will light up. We advise you to use a USB 3.0 port on your computer in order to avoid latency. However, you can use a conventional USB port.
- An installation utility will then launch automatically. After a few moments, the box is recognised by the computer. The green LED on the box (2) remains lit.
- In the software, go to the “video capture device” section and select RAIDEN Stream Box Full HD from the list of available devices to obtain the video of the game.
- To also have the game sound, go to the “audio input capture device” section and select RAIDEN Stream Box Full HD from the list of available devices.
If you have a second display, you can connect it to the box in the HDMI OUT (4) to have a dual display. The dual display allows you to play the game on a separate screen and enjoy a “full screen” display for the game without being disturbed by the on-screen indications of the streaming software.
When all 3 devices are connected and assigned to the different sources in the software, you can make various adjustments:
- Choose a display theme proposed by the streaming software
- Mix the sound of the different tracks (microphone, game sound…)
- Adjusting the video overlay display of the camera
- Adjust the video resolution (up to 1080p 60fps) in the settings
- And of course, recording or broadcasting live videos
To help you use the STREAM PACK PRO, you can watch an explanatory video :
- On our website: https://www.subsonic.com.
- On our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SubsonicFrance
- Or directly by flashing the code below
If you have a problem using the streaming software, we invite you to go to the Help section of the website specific to the software. There you will usually find FAQs, tutorials and user forums.
Click on product image to check/dowload its user guide.
SUPERSOFT CHARGING CABLE
PRO GAMING DESK
ADVANCED HEADSET STAND
PRO GAMING SEAT
PRO GAMER KIT
PRO 50 GAMING HEADSET
STREAM PACK PRO
Explore our range of eSport products.